Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Squirrel !=D

   Today,there was a squirrel in my house.It happened when i was talking to my sister,then my sister was like " look behind you ,look behind you!" and i was like " what,what? " and i turn around and i saw a squirrel behind the curtains.then my brother saw it too and everybody when to the living room.The squirrel was scratching the blinds trying to get out but failed. It never gave up and continued doing so. Then my father took a worn out 'tudung saji' to trap the lost squirrel and take it out. My eldest sister captured a picture of that squirrel through a hole (the picture below). 
 this is from my brother's.




this is from my camera

1 comment:

  1. Hai, its Alisya! Follow my blog too! Please...
    That squirrel is so cute. But its a little thin. TEEHEE. BTW, www.monsterjambu.blogspot.com

    Pretty please Poppy. haha. I know your real name.

    :D

    ReplyDelete